Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I would like a regular graduation with a side of social life, please. Make that a large.

Hello.

I just read over my blog and realised that I didn't make much sense in my last one. I also have been rather grumpy. It was a little surprising to me, as I am not usually such a pessimistic person. I apologise. And next time, I'll read through my post carefully before I submit it. With all my recent study, I haven't been making time for things that I had previously been doing, and I think that that may have effected my attitude and my approach on life. I will be cheerful now! :)

I can't wait for October 31st. That's the day I finish year 12. As much as I am loving it and as much as I love my friends, I'm pretty sure that I want my life back. I'm really pleased how it's all going though, and I think I'm coping better than I did with year 11. I'm looking forward to getting a life, and a little time back (particularly to work on my music and writing, which have been terribly neglected since the beginning of the year).

So that's it for now, I'll be posting a general oner later which will be fun - I have pictures!

Until then, (gracious, how anchor woman-like! hah, I could become a news reader. ...Maybe not...)

Take care!

Love, Elise
xoxo

(I leave you with a picture of a frog contemplating life, the universe and everything.) xo

1 comment:

Wonderboy™ said...

Wait, that's a frog?
Whaaat...