Thursday, February 12, 2009

So many things to say.


Nanu-nanu.

(That's what Mork from Ork used to say.)


So, I haven't updated in a very long time, it seems. A lot has happened. I'm almost unsure where to start. Almost.

I got stung by a jellyfish! I am the first person in my family to have this happen. It's very rare for anyone to get stung by jellyfish in my state, but i was swimming after dark which means the stingy things were out to play. I do love the beach. I screamed so loud that i emptied the water: everyone was already on tenterhooks about sharks as they had been in the media for a few weeks before that day. I forgot to take a photo of it, shame of shames. The sting, I mean. But I do, however, have some great pictures of myself and Claire (my wonderful cousin/best friend) being awsome on the sand.
While I'm at it, I'll give you some pictures from Christmas and also from when claire and I made an EPIC CAKE. Okay so the layout is retarded. I'm sorry, I can't fix it. I did try for ages.






































Now, on to bigger and more imortant news:

I GOT NEW SHOES.


















They are pictured in the bottom right image. Are they not made of awesomeness??? I'm pretty sure the picture doesn't do them justice. I am certain that they have threads of awesome sewn into them.

I have loads of other things to say, but I don't have the time to put the thought into typing them out that they deserve. I'll do that later. Remind me.

Love you all!!

Take care,

<3 Leesy

8 comments:

Unknown said...

That layout was indeed rough. New shoes rock though, I just got a pair last month :D

Elise said...

YAY!!

to everything above this comment :D

Elise said...

except for the shoe stealage. IT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

Tomas said...

Those shoes ar the cutezies!
And what about that hat? Like a summer-santa?

I want some beach life to!
This winter is horrible, sometimes.

Elise said...

hehe, it's my elf hat from Christmas :)

Also, I'm happy to share my summer with everyone ^^

Conspirator45 said...

i feel a sudden urge to got to the beach.

Unknown said...

hello my random frog, what pretty shoes you have my dear... what a pity they just wont fit me.. oh well...

Elise said...

Hey, most awesome and benevolent of mothers! I'm glad you like my shoes!! We shall have to go and get you some: I saw a pair I thought would go great with that top. :D The sale is still on!

love you lots ^^